The 2016 Mini Bucket edition will be the 7th and 8th of May.
• The « New Year's Eve Regatta » takes place every year on December 31. It is an opportunity to see around the island the most beautiful sailing units present in St Barthélemy around new year's eve, alongside local boaters.
• The "St. Barth Bucket" every year in late March, with its counterpart, the bucket of newport, is the regatta to be at if you want to see the biggest and most impressive yachts in the world racing together, so large and impressive that they do not have the right to approach within 40 meters. Entertainment guaranteed! LEARN MORE
• The « Les Voiles de St Barth » every year in mid-April. Organized by François Toledo and Luc Poupon, managers of the company TP Sail Event, the event, born in 2010, represents the image of the island in the world. Find all the information on the race website: www.lesvoilesdestbarth.com
• The « Mini-Bucket » each year during the holiday of Ascension. Born from the collaboration with the organizer of the famous "St Barth Bucket Regatta", the event now takes place in May and welcomes practicing from St Barth and neighboring islands for 2 days in 4 series: RS Feva, Optimist, Catamaran & Laser.
• In keeping with the traditions of the island, the Saint Barth Yacht Club also hosts the summer block parties in July and August.